Migrate from EMC EmailXtender
FastCollect for Archives is the leading solution designed to streamline your email archive migration from EMC EmailXtender to Office 365, Gmail or other cloud-based target.
So whether you’re upgrading from EmailXtender to a new solution, or migrating all of your archive information to the cloud, FastCollect enables you to achieve a fast, accurate, and efficient data migration that readily complies with regulatory mandates while enforcing your corporate data retention policies. And with FastCollect, you’re able to reduce the cost and complexity of decommissioning your EmailXtender archive and eliminate concerns about data fidelity and access to archived mail with shortcuts and stubs.
Archiving Migration Concerns
Most organizations moving to a new archiving environment have similar questions and concerns, such as:
- How much data do I actually have in my archive and what kind of data is it?
- How much “dark data” do I have (such as archived messages from inactive users and leavers)?
- Do I need to migrate the entire archive and the journal archive?
- What happens to messages that have been stubbed or shortcut?
- I have ongoing or pending litigation; can I still migrate my mail?
- How do I manage archive email that is under legal hold?
- Will I be able to account for 100% of my archived mail?
- How long will a migration take?
- Will migrating my archive delay my Exchange implementation project?
FastCollect for Archived Highlights
- Multi-threaded, multi-server platform
Provides the highest performance and accuracy of all migration solutions
- No reliance on EMC EmailXtender API
Faster, more accurate data extractions
- Full integration with EMC EmailXtender SQL DB Data Volumes
Ensures full legal defensibility
- Does not require indexing or data gathering before extraction
Begin message extraction within minutes of installation unlike other solutions that take days or weeks to index before start
- EmailXtender Outlook Shortcut (stubs) Management and reconciliation
Ensures all mailbox stubs are found, reconciled, recombined, redirected or deleted with full documentation, and reduces help desk calls and end-user issues
- No data conversions needed
Migrated data can be represented as original in regulatory or legal situation
- Full Folder structure and custom MAPI properties reconstruction
Provides valuable forensic data not available with other migration solutions
- Intuitive and powerful graphical user interface
Less time needed for training – faster time to migration
- Message level chain of custody reporting
Legally defensible reporting reduces eDiscovery risk