EMC SourceOne Email Migration
The SourceOne on premise email archiving platform has been around for many years. However, as more organizations migrate their live Exchange email systems to Office 365, the question of what to do with your legacy SourceOne archive; preserve it and continue to incur the expense of keeping it operational, or migrate your SourceOne archive to Office 365.
Keeping it operational is a costly and complex strategy. The benefits of migrating your SourceOne data to Office 365 include:
- Free archive folders
- Employee live email, and their archived emails are located in a single repository
- Provides a single repository to speed eDiscovery search
- Much lower cost
FastCollect for Archives SourceOne Edition is the leading email archive migration solution designed specifically to work with SourceOne. FastCollect is fully integrated with SourceOne data volumes for faster, more accurate and legally defensible extractions. FastCollect extracts raw messages and attachments, including all metadata, directly from the SourceOne database. It maintains an item-level audit trail for compliance reporting and preserves complete, original message fidelity for eDiscovery and regulatory requests. Additional key features and benefits include:
- Faster, more accurate data extractions because it does not depend on the SourceOne API
- Full integration with SourceOne ensures full legal defensibility
- Begin message extraction within minutes of installation – does not require indexing or data gathering before extraction
- Email shortcuts or stubs are automatically reconciled
- Full reconstitution of split, single instanced and compressed messages
- Message-level chain of custody audit and reporting for legal defensibility
If you currently have a SourceOne email archive and have moved your email system to Office 365, or are planning a move in the future, call Archive360 now to see how affordable and easy it is to migrate your SourceOne archive to Office 365.