Archive360 Continues Knocking 'Em Down
I am pleased to announce that Archive360 has made it past Round 1 and is moving on to Round 2 of the Big50-2017. To make it past the first round, the Big50-2017 judges evaluated Archive360 on criteria that ranged from exploring the challenges we help our customers to overcome and the IT and business goals we help them to achieve – to drilling down into how we actually do it. We were excited to make it onto the Round 1 roster!! Then, the next step was for actual end customers and our fellow vendors to vote.
To make it to Round 2 says a lot! And, we offer our sincere thanks to everyone that voted for Archive360! Fingers crossed for Round 3 – coming up soon (visit: http://startup50.com/ for the schedule and details)!
Now, at the risk of being accused of patting ourselves on our own back, I would like to take a moment to reflect on what has been a rather impressive series of months for Archive360 from an awards and recognition standpoint:
- Archive360 Named to CRN 2017 Emerging Vendors List – recognized in the Cloud category for its unique Archive2Azure managed compliance, migration, storage and management solution for Microsoft Azure
- Archive360’s Marian Breeze Named to the List of Up & Comers on CRN’s 2017 Women of the Channel - for ensuring channel partners’ measurable success in delivering email and data migration and management solutions for the Microsoft cloud and other leading platforms
- Archive360 Named Finalist for 2017 DBTA Readers’ Choice Awards – Archive2Azure named a finalist for Best Cloud Solution, and FastCollect for PSTs named a finalist for Best Data Storage Solution
- Archive360 Archive2Azure Named Finalist in 2017 DCS Awards – managed cloud archive designed specifically for long-term archiving of compliance data on the Microsoft Azure platform named a finalist in the Data Centre ICT Cloud Storage Product of the Year category
- Archive360’s Bob Spurzem Recognized as 2017 CRN Channel Chief - recognized for dedication to the channel and demonstrable results, including helping Archive360 partners to generate over $1.5 billion in revenues
- Archive360 Archive2Anywhere Named TechTarget’s SearchCloudApplications.com Editors’ Choice for Innovation – email migration solution recognized for its legally compliant engine that migrates legacy email archives to local or cloud repositories while maintaining clear chain of custody and ensuring data fidelity
- Archive360 Named CRN Tech Innovator Awards Finalist – recognized for bold vision and groundbreaking innovation that dramatically improves the way businesses are run
We’ve thrown our hat in the ring for a number of other awards, and will continue to do so! For some, we have already been named finalists! So keep coming back – we will be sharing more great news soon!
About Bill Tolson
Bill is the Vice President of Global Compliance for Archive360. Bill brings more than 29 years of experience with multinational corporations and technology start-ups, including 19-plus years in the archiving, information governance, and eDiscovery markets. Bill is a frequent speaker at legal and information governance industry events and has authored numerous eBooks, articles and blogs.