Email Archive Migration to Office 365
Your organization is moving to Microsoft Office 365. You plan to use your Microsoft Exchange and cloud- based Office 365 to manage your “live” email, as well as your email archive. FastCollect for Archives makes email migration easy.
Previously you relied on a third-party archiving solution to manage mailbox size and to support your compliance and eDiscovery needs. You have terabytes of email stored in your archive and much of your users’ mail has been stubbed or shortcut.
Part of your Office 365 migration plan includes decommissioning your legacy email archive and migrating your archived mail to Office 365.
Key Migration Concerns:
Most organizations moving to a new archiving environment have similar questions and concerns, such as:
- How much data do I actually have in my archive and what kind of data is it?
- How much “dark data” do I have (such as archived messages from inactive users and leavers)?
- Do I need to migrate the entire archive and the journal archive?
- What happens to messages that have been stubbed or shortcut?
- I have ongoing or pending litigation; can I still migrate my mail?
- How do I manage archive email that is under legal hold?
- Will I be able to account for 100% of my archived mail?
- How long will a migration take?
- Will migrating my archive delay my Office 365 implementation project?
Streamline Your Migration Microsoft Office 365
FastCollect for Archives has been co-engineered by Archive360 and Microsoft to provide the leading software solution for directly migrating email archives to Office 365:
- Faster direct migration of archived mail Office 365; 5+TB per server per day.
- Highly scalable allowing for 400 simultaneous Office 365 mailbox connections per server.
- Full Source Message ID to Exchange Message Entry ID chain of custody and reconciliation reporting.
- Inflight MAPI property validation and source specific MAPI corruption remediation with an average of 0.001% exceptions per migrated customer.
- Native support for Office 365 Hybrid environments and Exchange Online Archive / Personal Archive.
- Integrated Stub Management for point and click stub or shortcut discovery and rehydration.