Archive360 Announces Archive 2-Anywhere EAS Edition
Support for Zantaz/Autonomy/HP EAS Migrations
WHEATON, IL, United States – May 20, 2014 – Archive360, Inc., the leading provider of Next Generation Archive Migration software solutions, today announced the availability of Archive 2-Anywhere for EAS, which enables full migration support for Zantaz/Autonomy/HP EAS archives.
Archive 2-Anywhere EAS Edition enables organizations to easily extract a complete, forensically defensible data set from the EAS archive and move it directly into Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365®, PST Containers or the EML native format. Using Archive 2-Anywhere EAS Edition, customers experience the highest performance EAS migration available with extraction rates exceeding five Terabytes per day.
Archive 2-Anywhere EAS Edition Highlights:
- Includes the same intuitive, point and click user interface that defined the next generation Archive 2-Anywhere NearPoint Edition migration solution
- Designed and developed by the EAS experts – former EAS engineers
- Extraction of the full archived data set for regulatory and legal requirements including all metadata, folder structure, and chain of custody reporting
- Supports all versions of EAS
- Migration destinations include Exchange 2010/2013 on premise, Office 365 active mailbox or personal archive and/or any 3rd party archiving application while maintaining all metadata and folder structure
- Extraction performance that exceeds five TB per day
- Full support for EAS stub management and reconciliation:
- Stub FinderTM allows you to query your Exchange servers to determine the total number emails on the system, the number of emails in each mailbox, the total number of stubs on the server, and the number of stubs in each user’s mailbox. This reporting capability will set the stage for the next process in migrating an EAS archive;
- Stub RehydrationTM combines two related processes to systematically match message stubs in Exchange with archived messages in the EAS archive. The first process includes re-hydrating stubs from the Exchange system with the actual archived messages and attachments producing forensically complete messages. The second process matches up each re-hydrated message with the pointer in Exchange and removes the stand-alone stub.
- Message extraction success rate of 99.998%
- Intuitive reporting for real-time situational awareness
“The Archive 2-Anywhere EAS Edition is a full featured EAS migration solution. Our in-depth knowledge of EAS and migration processes allowed us to engineer a unique solution, which includes the difficult process of reconstituting Exchange message stubs (pointers) with the original archived email utilizing our Stub Finder, and Stub Rehydration capabilities. Combined with our industry leading extraction performance and advanced chain of custody reporting, Archive360 continues to be the leader in Mimosa NearPoint and Zantaz/Autonomy/HP EAS migration capability,” notes Tibi Popp, Archive360 Chief Technology Officer. “The Stub Finder, Stub Rehydration in-place stub restore, and stub redirection capabilities are major differentiators in the migration market. Archive 2-Anywhere EAS Edition allows organizations to completely move away from the soon-to-be-unsupported EAS archive.”
Archive 2-Anywhere is based on Microsoft technologies and runs on standard virtual or physical servers. It is an application-intelligent solution providing deep integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
About Archive360, Inc.
Archive360, Inc. provides next generation software tools for email archive migrations. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) the company works directly with customers and a global network of specialist partners. All solutions are designed to protect records with complete chain of custody reporting, and are engineered to meet the most demanding archive migration projects in the world. Archive360 recently acquired Archive1024. For more information, visit www.archive360.com.