Email Archive Migration Software for OpenText AXS-One
Your organization has relied on AXS-One email archiving software to manage your Exchange mailbox size, as well as for compliance and eDiscovery.
Today, however, your AXS-One archiving solution no longer meets your business needs; your organization is moving to a cloud-based email system such as Office 365 or Gmail. Or you are concerned about owning unsupported or obsolete technology; since 2009, AXS-One has been bought and sold three times, calling into question its future.
Whatever your situation, you now face the challenge of deciding how to address your email archiving needs in the future and what to do with the terabytes of email stored in your AXS-One archive. You also have to consider how best to decommission your AXS-One legacy email archive and migrate the archive contents. You are concerned about data fidelity and access to archived mail that has been stubbed or shortcut.
Key Email Archive Migration Concerns
Most organization moving to a new email archiving environment have similar questions and concerns, such as:
- How much data do I actually have in my archive and what kind of data is it?
- How much “dark data” do I have (such as archived messages from inactive users and leavers)?
- Do I need to migrate the entire archive and the journal archive?
- What happens to messages that have been stubbed or shortcut?
- I have ongoing or pending litigation; can I still migrate my mail?
- Will I be able to account for 100% of my archived mail?
- How long will a migration take?
- Will migrating my archive delay my Exchange implementation project?
Archive2Anywhere Email Archiving Software Product Highlights
Archive2Anywhere for AXS-One is the premier email archive migration solution designed specifically to work with AXS-One. Many of Archive360 team are former AXS-One employees, including original developers of the AXS-One software.
Archive2Anywhere is fully integrated with AXS-One index and data volumes for faster, more accurate extractions. Archive2Anywhere extracts raw messages and attachments including metadata directly from AXS-One and ensures full legal defensibility. It maintains an item-level audit trail for compliance reporting and preserves complete, original message fidelity for eDiscovery and regulatory requests.
Additional key features and benefits include:
- Utilizes a multi-threaded, multi-server platform
Provides the highest performance and accuracy of all migration solutions
- Extraction off both Lotus Notes and MS Exchange data
Only solution to extract in parallel Lotus Notes and Exchange data
- No reliance on AXS-One Web & eDiscovery Portal
Faster, more accurate data extractions
- Full integration with AXS-One Index and Data Access APIs
Ensures full legal defensibility
- Does not require indexing or data gathering before extraction
Begin message extraction within minutes of installation unlike other solutions that take days or weeks to index before start
- No data conversions needed
Migrated data can be represented as original in regulatory or legal situation
- Reconstitution of Lotus Notes Journal Reports
Only solution on the market that reconstitutes the Lotus Notes Journal Report
- Full Folder structure and custom MAPI properties reconstruction
Provides valuable forensic data not available with other migration solutions
- Message level chain of custody reporting
Legally defensible reporting reduces eDiscovery risk