Financial Services industry regulations require that communications from brokers/traders are captured in a way that ensures the email (or other format) was not deleted or altered in any way.
Additionally, other organizations have relied on the journaling capability of their on- premise Exchange system to ensure copies of communications are captured and secured in a legally defensible manner.
This webinar is specifically created for IT professionals where we will discuss:
- How journaling currently works for on premise systems vs the cloud.
- The benefits of implementing a PaaS (platform as a service) solution to ensure journal compliance.
- Reducing compliance costs by utilizing your Azure tenancy for your journal data.
- Real life examples and use cases demonstrating the importance of journaling for litigation support/eDiscovery
- How to meet SEC Rule 17, MiFID II and other journaling and immutable storage requirements.