Federal Agencies Gaining Positive Momentum to be "Cloud Smart"
FOIA requests can be (and often are) lengthy, painful and slow. With the increasing timeline of the M-23-07 federal directive, agencies are moving portions of data to the cloud. This webinar explores a unified approach where FOIA requests become streamline as you efficiently manage your structured and unstructured data.
In this webinar you will learn..
- The growth of structured and unstructured data today.
- Common challenges and data types for FOIA requests.
- Update on Federal Initiatives.
- A look into integrated data governance.
- Case studies looking at the Archive360 solution in practice.