Archive360 Inc., may use third-party services to better engage with our visitors or to collect data by means of forms, surveys, subscriptions, or other online data-entry mechanisms. We are not responsible for the terms of service or privacy policies of any third-party service providers.
We collect several types of information on our Site including “personal information,” which generally is information that can be used to identify you individually, such as your name and email address. The information we collect depends on what services you use on our Site(s). The following is a more detailed explanation of these types of information, as well as when and how we use it.
Archive360 may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Privacy Statement regarding notice and choice and our agreements with the Customers.
We may collect information that identifies you personally, such as your name and email address, when you submit a form, such as, but not limited to, a request for information, a request for an Archive360 whitepaper. We collect additional information if you choose to submit it, including your title and place of employment, business telephone number, mailing and facsimile address, as well as the contents of your questions and/or comments submitted along with this information. In general, we may use this information to respond to your inquiry, request your participation in a survey, and contact you about Archive360 product or partner offerings that may be of interest to you.
Information sharing or disclosure practices
Archive360 does not provide any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent, however Archive360 may use your information to contact you about Archive360 products and services unless you opt-out of such uses, by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in the emails we send or as provided below. The personal information you provide to the Site may be accessed by (a) third parties who help Archive360 operate the Site, help Archive360 process transactions, provide the services requested by you, or contribute to Archive360 sales and marketing efforts; These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
- if Archive360 is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
The security of your personal information and our Customers’ and Third Parties’ information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as login credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact privacy@Archive360.com.
This Site is primarily located in and operated from the United States. By submitting data to the Site, you consent to having such data transferred to the United States and other web site operation locations selected by Archive360.
Social Media (Features) and Widgets:
Our Web site includes social media features, such as LinkedIn. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Links to other Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties
There is no guarantee that any transmission of data over the Internet is completely secure. Archive360, Inc., cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ARCHIVE360, INC., SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE.
User’s Grant of Nonexclusive License
By providing data in response to this website, or otherwise participating in or using any communications service, chat session, webcast, message board, user forum, personalized area, or other interactive activity on this website (content), you:
- grant Archive360, Inc., a nonexclusive irrevocable worldwide license in any media now or hereafter known to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose; and
- warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting or other use of the content by Archive360, Inc., will not infringe or violate the property or other rights of any third party.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Archive360 and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We do link this automatically-collected data to personal information. IP addresses are tied to personal information for internal marketing purposes to provide company and product information and not sold or provided to third parties.
Access to Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum/Blogs, or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at privacy@Archive360.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at privacy@Archive360.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by Postal Contact. If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement or wish to have any information removed from our systems, please send an email to the Data Privacy Officer, Bill Tolson via email privacy@Archive360.com or in writing to:
Attn: Archive360 Privacy and Security Manager
One Liberty Plaza
New York City, NY 10006
T Main: +1 (212) 731-2438
Comments and Questions
Rules of User Conduct
You agree to abide by all procedures and requirements of Archive360, including, but not limited to, agreeing not to use this website for any unlawful purpose. By posting information, participating in, listening to, or otherwise using any communications service, chat session, webcast, message board, user forum, personalized area, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this website, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information, that:
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other property right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or
- telecommunications equipment, or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or otherwise violates Archive360′ rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability; or
- impersonates any person or entity.