For businesses to reap the full reward of technologies such as generative AI, enterprise data will need to be consistently managed and controlled. Archive360 is well positioned in this regard.
Paige BartleySenior Research Analyst, Data Management | S&P GLobal
S&P Global Market Insight Report on Archive360
Unstructured and semi-structured data sources are experiencing a surge in business interest, particularly as sources to train AI/ML models. To deliver value, however, this data must be consistently governed and managed. S&P Global Market Intelligence Analyst Paige Bartley sets her sights on Archive360 and the role it plays in the data governance market.
In this report you will learn:
- S&P Global’s take on Archive360
- How Archive360 has evolved to serve the ever-increasing scale, security, and scope of data governance needs
- About Archive360’s products and how they reduce information costs and risks
- How Archive360 fits in the competitive landscape
- S&P Global’s analysis of the Archive360’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
Download and read the full report now >>>