Information Management Leader Archive360 Launches Developer Program to Extend Business Users’ Access to Archived Data with Zero-Trust APIs
- August 25, 2022
NEW YORK, August 25, 2022 -- Archive360™, the archiving and information management leader trusted by enterprises and government agencies worldwide, today announced its Archive360 Extend developer program, giving customers and partners access to the company’s unique APIs (application programming interfaces) so they can leverage the market-leading information governance capabilities of the Archive360 Open Archiving Platform, extending capabilities of customer in-house developed applications as well as third party applications.
As the only true Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution provider, Archive360 enables organizations to migrate and onboard massive volumes of data to the cloud, with full control over data security, privacy, access, and compliance. With Archive360 Extend, users can now benefit from one search to directly access, manage and extract relevant data from the Archive360 archive in the comfort and familiarity of their preferred applications, while professionals in the legal, IT and compliance units are assured that all data is being appropriately managed.
“Companies offering vital services such as eDiscovery, internal and external audits and core business applications are not in the business of archiving and managing information—that’s our specialty,” said Robert DeSteno, co-founder and CEO of Archive360. “In today’s operating environment, skilled professionals prioritize working from the applications they access daily. Archive360 now makes it possible for these users to access and leverage data in Archive360’s repository from those apps with one search —in most cases, they won’t even know where the data is, only that their access is fully authorized and secure. More than a dozen partners have already joined this program, and over the next few weeks we’ll be announcing key partnerships with specific companies. Archive360 Extend represents a new advance in archiving and information management, and we’re just getting started.”
The new program enables a seamless, secure and compliant connection between two complementary forces: the Archive360 information management platform’s ability to onboard, manage and store massive volumes of business data—including files, videos, audio, CRM, ERP, emails/electronic communication, social media and more—and companies specializing in complex disciplines such as eDiscovery and data analytics, serving business users who need immediate, authorized, and secure access to all relevant data resources without having to switch between applications.
Archive360 enables participating companies to promote their offerings to a much broader market, including large and heavily regulated enterprises with massive amounts of data that need to be retained and managed securely in compliance with internal and external mandates.
One Search User Access
Archive360 APIs enable end users, with one search, to quickly, easily, and cost-effectively access, review and act on data from any system across their organization. And while the company leads the market with a unified platform—massive data volumes offering enhanced flexibility for easy and secure access—its APIs also come with major advantages.
The collective benefits include:
- One Search: Greater visibility into any data source connected to the Archive360 archive, and greater control over that data: how it’s processed, stored, protected and managed, with performance tailored to meet specific business needs
- Scalability: Process and manage petabytes of data, rapidly, cost-effectively and dynamically scale horizontally and vertically to meet any workload
- Security: True Zero Trust data security with unparalleled PII protection—even system administrators can’t access the data without explicit approval
- Defensible Compliance: Ensuring data accuracy, compliance and reliability through immutable storage, data localization, and an audit trail to capture the complete chain of custody. Separate micro-APIs run in the right place across on-premises, in-country or overseas cloud infrastructures ensuring compliance with data localization requirements
- Risk Management: Eliminating redundant, obsolete and trivial (ROT) information; replacing legacy systems; and optimizing storage
- Comprehensive Functionality: There’s one front-end API for ingestion, operations, monitoring, admin, records, discovery, machine learning and analytics, along with micro-APIs
- Open Framework: The APIs are extensible—for example, Archive360’s archive functionality can be seamlessly embedded into independent software vendors’ applications and customer portals
Archive360 APIs are managed with a Zero-Trust framework that encompasses data threat surfaces, lifecycles, governance and more—a critical advantage in today’s operating environment. The company also adheres to an API-first philosophy: The APIs are consistent and reusable across the Archive360 platform and applications or portals accessing the data.
Customers and partners can learn more about the Archive360 Extend developer program by speaking with their account representative or registering to become an Archive360 partner.