Business Continuity as Usual for Archive360
March 12th, 2020
At Archive360, the health and safety of our employees, as well as our customers and business partners, is of primary concern. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and, as a global technology company, are confident that we can abide by locally imposed policies while still supporting our customers’ projects and business operations.
Archive360’s established internal controls and Business Continuity Plan are designed to minimize any potential disruption arising from this situation. Here are some actions that we have taken:
- All of our North American resources work remotely and will continue to work on their projects and participate on all scheduled calls with our customers and partners as usual.
- As a precautionary measure, we have issued a work-place restriction for our customer-facing and critical resources in Europe and Asia-Pacific beginning this week. All customer calls and scheduled work will continue without interruption.
- We have eliminated all non-essential travel company-wide.
- All of our resources have access to our systems via secured VPN systems using multi factor authenticated passwords so they can remain securely connected to our projects and maintain their current work schedules.
- We have increased our customer support to ensure that all customer and partner needs and questions during this period are addressed. While we expect to meet all SLAs, we will proactively address and notify all stakeholders should there be any potential service disruption.
We are confident that our response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak will not impact any customer project. At the same time, we wish to be realistic and acknowledge that services may be affected if the situation changes which is why we are taking precautionary measures outlined above. Thank you for your consideration of this note as to our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our customers worldwide.
James M. McCarthy
Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel