Compliance Records Management
Quickly Changing Compliance Standards
The always expanding governmental regulations around data handling, for example around SEC, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley, require companies in certain industries to store and manage records in a very defined manner. A handful of specialized storage vendors provide proprietary solutions that lock customers into extremely expensive platforms for years.
- Does your company have regulatory data requirements, such as SEC 17a-3/4?
- Do you currently address those requirements through dated or underperforming systems?
- Are maintenance and support costs increasing while the value is decreasing?
Flexible, Scalable Compliance Management Solution
Companies with strict regulatory requirements are looking for compliance management solutions that take advantage of the cutting-edge technologies and scalability offered by the cloud while keeping costs under control.
Archive2Azure A2/Compliance Premium Plan
Archive2Azure not only offers WORM-like storage functionality, but also runs disposition policies to enforce corporate data destruction policies
- Store the data in native format: Native data format storage accessible via open standard APIs
- Compliance Storage: Meets immutability and other regulatory storage and management requirements (ie: SEC 17 a-3/4)
- Long-Term Retention & Disposition: Advanced retention management engine and encryption
- Multi-Dimension Index & Analytics eDiscovery: Industry’s first data analysis and eDiscovery that is on-demand with custom index fields
- Secured Data Management: Manage & audit data access via quick searches, case management and end-user access