Archive360 Announces Archive 2-Anywhere Gmail Connector with Google Vault Support
WHEATON, IL, United States – November 2, 2014 – Archive360, Inc., setting the technological standard for archive migration software solutions, today announced the availability of Archive 2-Anywhere Gmail Connector with Google Vault Support, which enables full migration support for Gmail and Google Vault archives.
Archive 2-Anywhere now enables organizations to easily extract a complete, forensically defensible data set from source archives and move it directly into Gmail and Google Vault in addition to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, PST containers or to EML/RFC822 containers. Using Archive 2-Anywhere, customers experience the highest performance migration available with extraction rates exceeding five Terabytes per day.
Archive 2-Anywhere Gmail Connector Highlights:
- Leverages Archive360’s user-friendly and intuitive point-and-click user interface
- Supports all Archive 2-Anywhere source archives such as Mimosa NearPoint, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Enterprise Vault.Cloud and Autonomy/Zantaz EAS
- High speed ingestion architecture with support for Gmail’s throttling policies
- Native conversion of Folder Structures to Gmail Labels
- Exchange X.500 email address resolution to SMTP format
- Migrates the complete archived email data set for regulatory and legal requirements, including all metadata, while providing complete chain-of-custody and operational reporting
“The market is continuing its rapid trend away from legacy on premise, single purpose email and archiving applications toward multipurpose cloud based solutions,” notes Bob DeSteno, Archive360 Vice President of Business Development. “Archive360 continues to provide the industry’s most advanced technology to its customers and partners for migrating archives directly to modern on premise and cloud based alternatives using a simple point and click paradigm. The Gmail with Google Vault connector will bolster the continued growth of the Archive 2-Anywhere suite of products.”
Archive 2-Anywhere is based on Microsoft technologies and runs on standard virtual or physical servers. It is an application-intelligent solution providing deep integration with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
About Archive360, Inc.
Archive360, Inc. is setting the standard for technologically advanced software tools for email archive migrations. As an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) the company works directly with customers and a global network of specialist partners. All solutions are designed to protect records with complete chain of custody reporting, and are engineered to meet the most demanding archive migration projects in the world. Archive360 provides support for Symantec Enterprise Vault, EV.Cloud and HP/Autonomy EAS and HP/Autonomy NearPoint migrations. For more information, visit www.Archive360.com or www.Archive360.co.uk