Email Archive Migration for Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud
Your organization has relied on Veritas Enterprise Vault.cloud archive email migration software to manage your Exchange mailbox size, as well as for compliance and eDiscovery.
Today, however, your email archiving solution no longer meets your business needs; your organization is moving to a cloud-based email system such as Office 365 or Gmail. Or your archiving vendor may have been acquired or gone out of business, leaving you with unsupported or obsolete technology.
Whatever your situation, you now face the challenge of deciding how to address your email archiving needs in the future and what to do with the terabytes of email stored in your archive. You want a high performance email migration tool. You also have to consider how best to decommission your EV.cloud legacy email archive and migrate the archive content. You are concerned about data fidelity and access to archived mail that has been stubbed or shortcut.
Key Email Migration Concerns
Most organizations moving to a new archiving environment have similar questions and concerns, such as:
- How much data do I actually have in my archive and what kind of data is it?
- How much “dark data” do I have (such as archived messages from inactive users and leavers)?
- Do I need to migrate the entire archive and the journal archive?
- What happens to messages that have been stubbed or shortcut?
- I have ongoing or pending litigation; can I still migrate my mail?
- How do I manage archive email that is under legal hold?
- Will I be able to account for 100% of my archived mail?
- How long will a migration take?
- Will migrating my archive delay my Exchange implementation project?
Archive2Anywhere for Enterprise Vault.cloud is the premier email archive migration solution designed specifically to work with Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Archive2Anywhere is fully integrated with Enterprise Vault.cloud APIs for faster, more accurate extractions. Archive2Anywhere extracts messages and attachments including metadata directly from Enterprise Vault.cloud. It maintains an item-level audit trail for compliance reporting and preserves complete, original message fidelity for eDiscovery and regulatory requests.
Migrate Veritas Enterprise Vault Cloud key features and benefits include:
- Utilizes a multi-threaded, multi-server platform
Provides the highest performance and accuracy of all migration solutions
- Uses native EV.Cloud Web APIs
Enables search and filtering of emails by custodian, date range and other criteria
- Does not require indexing or data gathering before extraction
Begin message extraction within minutes of installation unlike other solutions that take days or weeks to index before start
- Message level chain of custody reporting
Legally defensible reporting reduces eDiscovery risk
- Intuitive and powerful graphical user interface
Less time needed for training – faster time to migration