Email Archive Migration for
McAfee MX Logic
Your organization has relied on McAfee (MX Logic) SaaS Email Archiving service to manage your Exchange mailbox size, as well as for compliance and eDiscovery. Now you need to choose email archive migration software to move to the next step.
Today, however, MX Logic no longer meets your business needs; your organization is moving to a modern cloud-based email system such as Office 365 or Gmail. Or since Intel has announced end-of-life for MX Logic you are concerned that you will be left with an unsupported or obsolete technology.
Whatever your situation, you now face the challenge of deciding how to address your email archiving needs in the future and what to do with the terabytes of email stored in your MX Logic archive. You also have to consider how best to retrieve your legacy email archive and migrate the archive contents to your new email platform.
Key Email Archive Migration Concerns
Most organization moving to a new archiving environment have similar questions and concerns, such as:
- How much data do I actually have in my archive and what kind of data is it?
- How much “dark data” do I have (such as archived messages from inactive users and leavers)?
- Do I need to migrate the entire archive and the journal archive?
- What happens to messages that have been stubbed or shortcut?
- I have ongoing or pending litigation; can I still migrate my mail?
- Will I be able to account for 100% of my archived mail?
- How long will a migration take?
- Will migrating my archive delay my Exchange implementation project?
Email Archive Migration Software Product Highlights
Archive2Anywhere for McAffee MX Logic is the premier email archive migration solution designed specifically to work with MX Logic. Archive2Anywhere is fully integrated with MX Logic APIs for faster, more accurate extractions.
Archive2Anywhere extracts messages and attachments including metadata directly from MX Logic and ensures full legal defensibility. It maintains an item-level audit trail for compliance reporting and preserves complete, original message fidelity for eDiscovery and regulatory requests.
Additional key features and benefits include:
- Utilizes a multi-threaded, multi-server platform
Provides the highest performance and accuracy of all migration solutions
- Uses native MX Logic APIs
Enables search and filtering of emails by custodian, date range and other criteria
- Does not require indexing or data gathering before extraction
Begin message extraction within minutes of installation unlike other solutions that take days or weeks to index before start
- Message level chain of custody reporting
Legally defensible reporting reduces eDiscovery risk
- Intuitive and powerful graphical user interface
Less time needed for training – faster time to migration