Migrate from MessageOne EMS from Dell
Your organization has relied on MessageOne’s email archiving software to manage your Exchange mailbox size, as well as for compliance and eDiscovery. However, as your ongoing support and maintenance costs rise and your organization seeks to modernize its storage infrastructure and make the move to the cloud, you’ve found that MessageOne no longer supports your enterprise information management needs.
Whatever your current situation, FastCollect addresses your email archiving needs by enabling you to move terabytes of information stored across your MessageOne archive while reducing the time, complexity, and cost of migrating from a legacy archive system.
Key Information Archive Migration Concerns
Most organization moving to a new archiving environment have similar questions and concerns, such as:
- How much data do I actually have in my archive and what kind of data is it?
- How much “dark data” do I have (such as archived messages from inactive users and leavers)?
- Do I need to migrate the entire archive and the journal archive?
- What happens to messages that have been stubbed or shortcut?
- I have ongoing or pending litigation; can I still migrate my mail?
- How do I manage archive email that is under legal hold?
- Will I be able to account for 100% of my archived mail?
- How long will a migration take?
- Will migrating my archive delay my Exchange implementation project?
FastCollect Archiving Software Product Highlights
FastCollect is the premier email archive migration solution designed specifically to work with MessageOne. Fully integrated with MessageOne Web APIs for faster, more accurate extractions, FastCollect for Archives extracts messages and attachments, including metadata, directly from MessageOne and ensures full legal defensibility. FastCollect also maintains an item-level audit trail for compliance reporting, and preserves complete, original message fidelity for eDiscovery and regulatory requests.
- Utilizes a multi-threaded, multi-server platform
Provides the highest performance and accuracy of all migration solutions
- Uses native MessageOne Web APIs
Enables search and filtering of emails by custodian, date range and other criteria
- Does not require indexing or data gathering before extraction
Begin message extraction within minutes of installation unlike other solutions that take days or weeks to index before start
- Message level chain of custody reporting
Legally defensible reporting reduces eDiscovery risk
- Intuitive and powerful graphical user interface
Less time needed for training – faster time to migration