Email Archive Migration for HP Autonomy EAS
Your organization has relied on HP Autonomy EAS email archiving software to manage your Exchange mailbox size, as well as for compliance and eDiscovery.
Today, however, your archiving solution no longer meets your business needs; your organization is migrating to a cloud-based email system such as Office 365 or Gmail. Or your archiving vendor may have been acquired or gone out of business, leaving you with unsupported or obsolete technology.
Key Email Migration Concerns
Most organizations moving to a new email archiving environment have similar questions and concerns, such as:
- How much data do I actually have in my archive and what kind of data is it?
- How much “dark data” do I have (such as archived messages from inactive users and leavers)?
- Do I need to migrate the entire archive and the journal archive?
- What happens to messages that have been stubbed or shortcut?
- I have ongoing or pending litigation; can I still migrate my mail?
- How do I manage archive email that is under legal hold?
- Will I be able to account for 100% of my archived mail?
- How long will a migration take?
- Will migrating my archive delay my Exchange implementation project?
FastCollect for Archives Product Highlights
FastCollect™ EAS Edition is the premier email archive migration solution designed specifically to work with HP Autonomy EAS.
FastCollect for Archives is fully integrated with EAS data volumes for faster, more accurate extractions. FastCollect for Archives extracts raw messages and attachments including metadata directly from EAS. It maintains an item-level audit trail for compliance reporting and preserves complete, original message fidelity for eDiscovery and regulatory requests.
Migrate to HP Autonomy EAS key features and benefits include:
- Multi-threaded, multi-server platform
Provides the highest performance and accuracy of all migration solutions
- No reliance on Autonomy EAS API
Faster, more accurate data extractions
- Full integration with Autonomy EAS SQL DB and Doc Stores Data Volumes
Ensures full legal defensibility
- Does not require indexing or data gathering before extraction
Begin message extraction within minutes of installation unlike other solutions that take days or weeks to index before start
- EAS Outlook Shortcut (stubs) Management and reconciliation
Ensures all mailbox stubs are found, reconciled, recombined, redirected or deleted with full documentation, and reduces help desk calls and end-user issues
- No data conversions needed
Migrated data can be represented as original in regulatory or legal situation
- Full Folder structure and custom MAPI properties reconstruction
Provides valuable forensic data not available with other migration solutions
- Intuitive and powerful graphical user interface
Less time needed for training – faster time to migration
- Message level chain of custody reporting
Legally defensible reporting reduces eDiscovery risk